Chris Haverly instructed Formulas & Functions and Advanced Formulas & Functions this past week and Chris and DeVore Technologies scored nearly perfect!
Attendees from the Cleveland Clinic scored the class with nearly all 5′s and left the following comments:
- I was able to learn new ways to improve manual processes that I am currently doing by dumping Crystal into Excel and using vlookups
- DeVore is awesome. Everyone is so nice and I feel like I am spoiled when I come to classes here.
Lori DeVore commented on the reviews: “Chris has been an instructor at DeVore Technologies for many years, and she delivers the material in a way that makes sense to everyone. She can take questions from students and use it in class as an example for the students. We are fortunate to have Chris teaching Crystal Reports at DeVore Technologies.”
Do you need classes to round out your professional development for 2013? DeVore Technologies is offering many classes throughout the year-end. The classes below have a guaranteed to run, so please register!
- Crystal Reports – Formulas & Functions - December 05
- Crystal Reports – Advanced Formulas & Functions - December 06
- Outlook Time Management – 9:00 – 12:00 – December 09
- Advanced Outlook Time Management – 1:00 – 4:00 – December 09
- Excel 2010 – Transitioning from 2003, 2007 – 9:00 – 12:00 – December 11
- SQL – Basics of Writing SAL Queries and Stored Procedures – December 12 & 13
- Excel – Formulas & Functions – 1:00 – 4:00 – December 16
- Excel 2010 – Intermediate – December 18
- Access 2007 or 2010 – Introduction – December 19
- Windows 7 – Learn 7 Step by Step for New Users – 1:00 – 4:00 – December 19
- Excel 2010 – Introduction – December 23
- Excel 2007 or 2010 – Advanced – December 30
- Access 2007 or 2010 – Intermediate – December 30
DeVore Technologies is hosting this hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of Vmware vSphere® ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on prerelease versions of ESXi 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.1. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam.
If you missed the opportunity to attend this class, watch our schedule in 2014!
Employees from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland has recently attended a class at DeVore Technologies rating Troy with all 5′s on his evaluations!
When asked the attendees what did you like most about the class her initial response was: ‘The material covered was very detailed’
President and CEO Lori DeVore commented on Troy’s instructional ability stating, “Troy never misses. He is always very attentive and has the ability to cater classes to attendees needs. That’s what DeVore is all about, figuring out what will best help employees at their everyday jobs and deliver content and hands on material for the best training.”
DeVore Technologies has just received incredibly great feedback from ddr! Mick from ddr stated, ‘It was incredibly well received, with all participants recommending the training and ranking it at Excellent or Very Good. Please find some of the narrative comments below, which are very positive. Thanks again for your consistently high quality training.”
The comments are from the class participants:
“The instructor was excellent. Kept class engaged. No need for improvement.”
“During this course I had all the questions (plus some more) answered. If you ever think about making a professionally looking presentation, then this course is for you to take. I also highly recommend the instructor as a knowledgeable and overall very effective instructor.”
“Everything was on target.”
Interested in taking a DeVore Class? Training schedule >>
This will be the last class in Cleveland for 2013. DeVore Technologies will be the host of VMware: Install, Configure & Manage v5.1 On December 2-6. There are many reasons why you should enroll and attend a VMware class. VMware vSphere 5.1 is the latest release of the industry-leading virtualization platform from VMware. This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware vSphere® ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on prerelease versions of ESXi 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.1.
More about this course:
- It is an Instructor-led training, on site
- 5 Day course with approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands on
- Target audience are: System administrators, systems engineers, and operators responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam.
Interested in taking this class December 2 – 6: Register Now >>
David Caban took to the classroom at NEORSD for an Excel 2007 – Introduction class. With 8 students in the class, the evaluations were near perfect. There were many positive comments that were left and we are proud to boost them. When asked the following question: ‘What did you like most about the course?’ the students replied with:
- David took time to help the group and ensured nobody was ever lost
- Instructor was well abreast in the subject matter
- I was able to learn more shortcuts and learned an easier way of doing things
- I learned some new things about formatting, spreadsheets, printing layout and its functions
- How much of the information that will translate for my day-to-day work and my performance goals
- Not rushed
- Good format for me because I have no formal training
Great job David!
Do you want to attend a training session at DeVore Techologies? Our schedule is up! Training Schedule >>