Do you need to get a class for your Professional Development file at work? Time is running out before the end of the year hits!
Take advantage of DeVore’s Class Specials. All classes listed below are $99!
- Excel Charts and Graphs – October 21 (9:00 – 12:00)
- Excel Formulas and Functions – October 21 (1:00 – 4:00)
- PowerPoint 2010 – Introduction – October 22 (Distance Only)
- Excel 2010 – Intermediate – October 24
- Excel 2013 – Introduction – October 29
- Project 2010 – Introduction – October 29th & 30th – $199
- Project 2013 – Introduction – October 29th & 30th – $199
Instructor Chris delivered SQL – Basics of Writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures on Thursday and Friday at DeVore Technologies. Students who took the class had nothing be great feedback for Christine and DeVore:
- I learned so much. I can’t wait to use it all. The practice made it really easy to learn.
- Good Pace, time and understanding
- Good stuff
- As a basics course, this gave me exactly what I was looking for. I liked the combination of watching the instructor perform the tasks and then having the change to work out the same tasks on my own.
- I loved that Chris was very thorough and patient
- It related to my job functions. Christine stopped and related it back to my job several times, which was helpful for making this feel more personalized.
- Everything is always so nice here and works wonderful!
This class fills up quickly and we have only one more before the end of the year! Sign up today to ensure you have a seat!
Next Class: December 4th & 5th
View our entire public schedule >>
We provide the highest quality of service and exam experiences. We look forward to seeing you to DeVore for your next test!
We are running SQL – Basics of Writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures class October 9th and 10th! Group rates are available! You can attend this class in person at our DeVore Offices in Beachwood or from the comfort of your own home or office!
We offer top notch service either way, at DeVore we offer the finest coffee all day including Starbucks, complimentary breakfast snacks including fresh fruit, granola bars, muffins and bagels! Remotely you will be able to utilize all the hands on material that is being used in the classroom!
David taught Excel 2010 – Intermediate to students who were attending remotely as well as in the classroom and he received glowing evaluations. Lori DeVore, President of DeVore Technologies stated, “David is among our staff of very talented Instructors. He does a very good job catering to the clients, as well as tailoring his training to engage students both in the classroom as well as remotely,” DeVore went on to comment, “Students who attend a combined class of in classroom and online students usually never feel a disconnected and the experience remains top notch!”
Below are the comments that were left behind by the students:
What did you like most about this class?
- The hands-on learning is helpful
- Being able to follow along with the samples as the instructor completed the task
- There was alot of great tips and tricks that I never knew about! I learned so much with this course! I can’t wait to use it in the work space!
- Very useful information and David engaged the team online as well as in the the classroom. David stopped and asked how we would apply this training. Lost of great take-aways
- Very informative – discovered many applications I will be able to use in the future
Are there parts you would change?
- No, I got alot out of it
- No – well done – thorough and understandable
- Training facility comfortable and we were very well treated!
DeVore is a Microsoft Silver Partner in Learning Solutions, Silver Midmarket Solution Provider, Silver Learning, Silver Server Platform, Silver Visio Development, and Silver Software Development. DeVore has the highest certification level attainable in delivering Microsoft competency training and DeVore’s instructors carry a wide range of certifications. All of our Technical Instructors are certified from SAS, Oracle, Redhat, Blackbaud, VMWare and more. DeVore has a variety of certification testing in Pearson VUE, Prometric, Castle Worldwide, PAN, (government certified homeland security) CompTIA, and MicroTek.
David took to the airwaves and delivered distance training to individuals from Experient. We are so excited to share some of the feedback we received!
- David saw my screen instead of me seeing his. He let me do the moving around. This way I knew where to go for what I’m trying to do
- David tailored the class to what I know
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!