DeVore Technologies is pleased to announce that we are now a redhat certified training partner! DeVore Technologies is bringing popular and new courses for both advanced and core skill sets as well as curricula for Linux developers and those seeking middleware training, Red Hat® offers multiple training paths for all IT needs and DeVore is bringing this opportunity to all in Cleveland.
Classes being offered:
- Linux Redhat - 124 System Administration I – May 05
- Linux Redhat – 124 System Administration I – May 12
- Linux Redhat – 135 System Administration II – June 02
- Linux Redhat – 135 System Administration II – June 09
- Linux Redhat – 255 System Administration III – June 23
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have surrounding these exciting classes at DeVore Technologies.
Contact us at any time! – 440-232-3846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our list of classes below. As always there is s a group discount for 2 or more people on most classes we are offering!
- Adobe InDesign – April 25
- SQL- Basics of Writing SQL Queries – May 1-2
- Adobe Captivate Introduction – May 6 – 7
- Crystal Reports Introduction – May 8-9
- Project 2010 Introduction – May 14-15
- Excel 2010 Intermediate – May 21
- WordPress Website Development – May 29-30
- VMware Troubleshooting Workshop – June 9-13
- PowerPivot with Rob Collie - July 30-31
We look forward to seeing you all spring and summer long!
DeVore Technologies offers a way to communicate to your audience without breaking the bank!
With an intuitive web-based interface, control over subscription and client lists, and automatic posting to your social network, eNewspress.com provides a powerful marketing and communications service for your organization.
Features and Functionality -
- News Everywhere – Share your message via email, a web address, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, LinkdIn and more…
- Graphical Style Control – Point and click template style choices with the ability to change the newsletter look on the fly!
- Subscription services – Easy to add and maintain subscribers. Automatic notification removal of un-subscribes and enhanced control over adding new subscribers
- Emil List Control – Multiple subscriber list capability with automatic filtering of duplicate email addresses
- Issue Creating – Multiple issue capability with automatic archiving of past issues
- Sync with your calendar – Download your send schedule to iCal, Google, and Outlook.
Get Started in 5 Minutes
eNewspress is about simplicity. We don’t provide features you don’t need. We give you what you need.
We want a mass communication tool that is easy and fun to use. Hey – we use it ourselves!
From the first time you login, you can email your audience and automatically post to your social network in less than 5 minutes!
Access 2010 – Intermediate is on sale for $99! – Class on Monday April 21 at DeVore Technologies in Beachwood!
In this course, you will consider how to maintain data consistency, how to customize database components, and how to share Access data with other applications.
Who should attend?
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2010 and need to learn advanced skills.
DeVore Technologies, Inc. is Northeast Ohio’s premier business technology training and certification resource, providing a wide range of à la carte services to improve productivity, gain competitive advantage and optimize quality using computer tools.
DeVore maintains a full public schedule of desktop and technical classes at our state-of-the-art training center in Beachwood. Our comprehensive service offerings include instructor-led training for the most popular desktop applications as well as curriculum design, documentation and training for proprietary software applications. Technical Training keeps IT professionals current on the latest hardware and software advances. We offer comprehensive services to assist your training organization when periods of peak demand exceed in-place staff.
- Access 2010 – Intermediate – April 21
- PowerPoint 2010 – Introduction – April 23
- Adobe InDesign CS6 – April 25
- SQL – Basics of Writing Queries and Stored Procedures – May 1 - May 2
- Captivate 6 & 7 – May 06 - May 7
- Crystal Reports Introduction – May 8 – May 9
- Project 2010 – Introduction – May 14 – May 15
- Excel 2010 – Intermediate – May 21
At DeVore Technologies April 21 – 25. Classroom with Instructor! This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on versions of ESXi 5.5 and vCenter Server 5.5. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware® Certified Professional 5 exam.
April 21 – 25 – Register for VMware!
June 23 – 27 – Register for VMware!
April 9&10 in Cleveland, Ohio, Rob Collie, former Microsoft Engineering Manager teaches Power Pivot World-Class Training in CLEVELAND without travel expense!
Simple value proposition – with the investment of two days’ time you will not only learn to use Power Pivot, you will also develop a picture of its potential impact within your organization.
Rob Collie not only was one of the founding engineers behind Power Pivot during his career at Microsoft, he wrote the best-selling Power Pivot Textbook, which you will receive as part of the class, and is the author of the #1 Power Pivot blog.
A Microsoft add-on to Excel 2010 & 2013, Power Pivot blends the familiarity and “same-day” agility of Excel with the robustness and power formerly found only in industrial-strength BI tools.
It empowers business users to produce dramatically more valuable insights than possible with “traditional” Excel alone – in short periods of time, at zero additional cost, and without the burden of ongoing manual effort.
Power Pivot is at the core of Microsoft’s entire “self-service” BI offering – other Power BI components such as Power View and Power Query are best understood as extensions to Power Pivot itself. Power Pivot knowledge is therefore your logical first step into a whole world of new capabilities.
This class in Cleveland, Ohio provides a unique opportunity to not only learn the “how” part, but to ask “why” questions of a truly authoritative source (within class time limitations, not detracting from the ‘how’ part…) This training is IT’s opportunity to be out ahead of this, rather than reacting to requests from Departmental areas.
And of course, it “plays well with SharePoint”, but does not require SharePoint.
DeVore was surprised to hear that PowerPivot is considered a ‘mature” product with 15 years of development history, not a “version 1.0.” Below are a few articles from the groundswell we are beginning to see on Power Pivot:“Power Pivot is the Best Thing to Happen to Excel in 20 Years. This book
unlocks its secrets for today’s Excel users.” -Bill ‘MrExcel’ Jelen (referring to Rob’s book: DAX FORMULAS for PowerPivot)
Need more information: PowerPivot Class at DeVore Technologies