Do you need an Excel 2010 – Advanced Class? Take this class with our Senior Instructor Penny!
There is still time to sign up for a SharePoint – Managing your SharePoint Site on March 26th with Megan V. Megan is one of our Senior Instructors at DeVore and she customizes the class to fit what you need to be more productive at work!
Have questions regarding the SharePoint – Managing your SharePoint Site on March 26th? Contact Us!
DeVore Technologies hosted an Excel 2010 – Intermediate class with NEORSD and The Cleveland Clinic. The reviews couldn’t have been any better with the following comments left behind:
- I was able to learn and practice and I will be able to apply to my job everyday
- Everything was great, I really liked the examples we used in class
- The hands on learning
- The additional material on how to create graphs, charts, sub-totaling and filtering
Do you need a SharePoint class to effectively manage documents and other office materials? Megan V. is back at DeVore Technologies on March 26th! Megan has created custom classroom materials that you guide and assist you through SharePoint. These materials will be yours to take with you so you can refer to them once you leave!
Are you interested in taking a SharePoint – Managing Your SharePoint Site class at DeVore?
David taught Excel Pivot Tables to Bendix employees who left the following comments:
- The many different ways to utilize the pivot table tools
- Area and equipment was sufficient for the task
Great reviews were given to DeVore Technologies and David who taught Excel – Creating and Analyzing Databases using Excel. Cleveland Clinic employees took the class yesterday and left great comments for us:
- The class was catered to our needs
- I had very little experience using Excel but the class was presented in a simple but yet in depth amount of detail
for my needs.
- Covered all of the things I think I would need to use Excel
- The learning environment was good and instructor did a great job
DeVore appreciates great reviews about the PowerPoint 2010 Class with Megan and comments about our Beachwood facility. The US Department of Labor, “very nice – appreciated the beverages and snacks and the computers worked perfectly, and also liked being able to create our own slides during class”. A few others recognized “DeVore’s facility is excellent, spacious comfortable classrooms and appreciate the comfort of food and environment”. Megan received all 5’s the highest score and they requested more classes! Way to go team!