April 30th at DeVore Classrooms in Beachwood:
Join us for 5-day Course 6451B –
Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007
Description: This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007. The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
Prerequisites: • A base-level understanding of Systems Management Server 2003. • System Administrator–level working knowledge of: • Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers • TCP/IP networking • SQL Server • Active Directory • Basic Public Key Infrastructure concepts
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 for the enterprise environment.
- Plan and deploy a single-site architecture.
- Plan for and complete client deployment.
- Use inventory collection, software metering, and Asset Intelligence.
- Query and report data.
- Distribute software using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Deploy virtual applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Deploy operating systems using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Work with desired configuration management.
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and remote tools.
- Plan and configure a multiple site hierarchy.
- Maintain and monitor Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 native mode and Internet-Based Client Management.